Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Toe Socks in Almirante Tamandare August 26, 2013

Oii tudo mundo,
I’ll start off with the good news . . . we baptized T. and C.! Six baptisms so far this transfer (we will have at least one more). It was awesome! We had 9 investigators at church. R., J., and D. received the Aaronic Priesthood and everyone felt the Spirit in the baptism! It was a great Sunday!!!!
Next Sunday in stake conference, A. [baptized several weeks ago] will receive the Melchizedek Priesthood--I’m stoked!! Unfortunately, I doubt I will be here to work with him. I’ve been here for almost 6 months now (I’ve been out 11 months already!) so I think it’s time to go. If I stay one more [transfer] I’d be fine with it. ha But I doubt I will. I’m a little nervous to leave the area.
Also . . . I got the package!!! Thanks Mom and Dad! And Remi, thank you for the letter buddy! I already ate a ton of candy (and shared with our recent converts). It’s been awesome. And I think today I'm going to make some pancakes now that I have syrup :)))
Remi, I’m sorry you were sick buddy!! I’m glad you’re feeling better though! Do you miss Dad in seminary?
Ryan, the Dallas game looks awesome.. You been working out? Looking buff, Bro. I’m glad that the sales are over now. ha You planning on doing summer sales again or are you done for good?
Mom, you’re a nerd with all A´s ha! Way to go. Thanks for the package! As far as the next one goes . . . you could throw more Riesens in and Sour Patch Kids . . . and other than that whatever you want ha . . . maybe more Axe 'messy hair paste'.
Dad, go to the doctor. It’s been like 3 weeks now and still you’re not seeing right. The garage is going to be awesome . I hope you get it all done before I get home. IDK [I don't know] how it’s going to work out with school and all . . .  But I think I’ll be able to help make those book shelves!
 
Love,
Elder Miller
 
 Elder Miller admired C's toe socks, so she gave him a pair!
 Elders Cruz and Miller at T and C's baptism.
With family.

No comments:

Post a Comment