Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oiii minha familia! November 7, 2012


Oiii minha familia! Como vai!!!

Well this week was great. We got new Brazilian roommates (I scanned and sent pics) and they are awesome. My Portuguese is coming a long and I love talking to them at night before I fall asleep. They said I speak really well for only 6 and a half weeks so that’s encouraging!! Ha

It sounds like we have Obama again, dangit! Is it forshure? Maybe I will just stay in Brazil... ha

Dad! That answer was awesome!! I hope they don’t call you as general authority till I get back... I want to be there for that. haha

Mom I loved the story with Lorenzo Snow!! It would be so hard to be a missionary back then... I can’t even imagine!!

Remi!!!!! Happy 16 buddy. You are so old, you old fart you!!! I hope it was aweessoooomemee! What presents did you get!? Your party sounds so fun bud!! Wish I was there to celebrate, but I am having fun here and working hard.

Well, this week wasn’t too eventful. My district and I sang in devotional, and we nailed it!!! There are only ten of us, but we all sing decently well, and we belted out how firm a foundation with parts and everything. We had some awesome harmonies, and I felt the spirit so much when we sang the last verse in English... especially the part that says, “fear not I am with thee, oh be not dismayed, for I am thy God and will still give thee aid...” I loved it!!!

My bday was fun! Didn’t really do anything at all - ha- but my district sang happy bday to me in Portuguese and my pizza party was awesome, so thank you for that!! Mom and Dad I loved the present! [We knew Reece would not be able to receive packages while in the CTM, so we sent his gift and cards with him when he left. His gift was a nice journal to have the special people he meets sign for him.] It was such a good idea!! I haven’t even left the CTM yet and I have tons of people I want to write in it, so thank you!!! It's prefect. And thank you Mom and Dad and Remi and Ryan for the cards!!! It was good to feel the love!

I love you all and hope you are doing well. I miss you, but I am loving being a missionary. Thank you for the help support and love. Ryan... hang in there bro! I know it’s rough, but I love you. Remi happy bday again!!! 16!!! Thank you Mom and Dad for all you do.

Love,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment