Friday, January 18, 2013

"Spet"? January 14, 2013


 
Oiii,

So first things first... update on the animals in my apartment... I think the last one I wrote about was the rat. We killed it and spet [???] it out the apartment ha. But my new companion really likes to clean which is nice... and he was cleaning our room... and he found to brown recluses under my bed :) I’m glad he found them before they found me! ha Sorry Mom. You asked.

Also, I got the package from sister Quesada... please tell her thank you for me! I loved the tie!

Thank you for putting money in my account BTW! Things I wouldn’t mind adding to the package... peanut butter...
So this week, we have been working hard. Elder A Silva ha fogo nos ossos... fire in the bones... and we have been going to town. We marked 16 dates for baptism... and we are having a baptismal service of 3 this week!! We are helping four investigators quit smoking, too... and they each gave us their last pack of cigarettes. It was really cool, and three of them haven’t smoked since... were still working with K... she’s having a hard time.

Also, this week we had 7 investigators in church and they all loved it and want to go again next week. I don’t know if I mentioned this, but one of the wealthy people in the ward pays for a bus to pick up members and investigators. And this week I had to know where everyone lived in the area... and we have a really big area... but I did it without any problems, so I am pretty proud of that!

This keyboard is terrible by the way, so lots of the spelling problems aren’t actually me. Ha
But that’s pretty much my week. I got all your emails that you sent to the wrong address... R. (who’s not a member yet) and C. both helped me out so that was very nice of them ha. I’m glad to know you didn’t forget about me here : ) But thank you for everything.
I will send some picture real quick too.

I love you all,

Elder Miller
 

No comments:

Post a Comment